Tuesday, February 13, 2007

McCain finds God, then kisses His Ass.

From ThinkProgress:

On February 23, Sen John McCain will be the keynote speaker for the Discovery Institute.

Excuse my while I get nauseous. The DI! The people who assault, lie about, and betray the good of science?

So he let Bush and his cronies call him insane, his wife imbalanced, and his daughter was a bastard child of an evil tryst, and that was the beginning, and then embraced and showed his liege his deep love and reverence. I could take a shot at me. But if I had a family, I would never stand for any crap remotely like what was thrown at him. But he's a politician who wants to be president. To hell with his wife and daughters feelings.

Then he took stands against the far right religious nuts. Now he goes to places he once denounced and plays the role of doormat. Because he wants to be president.

All he has left is campaign finance reform, which only ever got so far. And seems to have some nice loopholes for Senators running for president, from what I've heard.

It's all so convenient.


But, please let us get back to the science.

McCain on science.
Daily Star: Should intelligent design be taught in schools?

McCain: I think that there has to be all points of view presented. But they’ve got to be thoroughly presented. So to say that you can only teach one line of thinking I don’t think is - or one belief on how people and the world was created - I think there’s nothing wrong with teaching different schools of thought.

Daily Star: Does it belong in science?

McCain: There’s enough scientists that believe it does. I’m not a scientist. This is something that I think all points of view should be presented.


Teach the controversy. The cry of the ignorant. Here is the controversy, again. Some people don't like the evidence, so they like to make things up and say it is true because it agrees with the bible. That's McCain Science.

Of course before he said:
“I think Americans should be exposed to every point of view,” he said. “I happen to believe in evolution…I respect those who think the world was created in seven days. Should it be taught as a science class? Probably not.


Well, he won't back his family up. Should I be surprised he'd betray science?


Did I mention he likes the war in Iraq?

Why would we want his as president again?

No comments: