Thursday, May 24, 2007

What kind of atheist are you?

There is a new quiz out there.

What kind of atheist are you?


You scored as Scientific Atheist, These guys rule. I'm not one of them myself, although I play one online. They know the rules of debate, the Laws of Thermodynamics, and can explain evolution in fifty words or less. More concerned with how things ARE than how they should be, these are the people who will bring us into the future.

Scientific Atheist

100%

Spiritual Atheist

58%

Agnostic

42%

Apathetic Atheist

42%

Angry Atheist

33%

Militant Atheist

25%

Theist

17%

What kind of atheist are you?
created with QuizFarm.com


I like the balance. Not too "angry" or "militant", more "thoughtful". I fume, but it is more to power my passion, not burn me out.

Let's discuss the differences, let's debate and look at each others positions. Let's have an open discourse...but don't freaking tread on or defame science, medicine, or reason...OKAY. We have to all work together, but I won't abide replacing science with magic thinking.

I won't stand for it.


It is just a game, but it does reflect the reality that atheists are diverse and complicated folks, with varying histories, stories, demons, backgrounds, ends, and stands.

No comments: