Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Gah, talk about being driven to drink.

Well, I have been bludgeoned by the fifth Expelled commercial. And its on Comedy Central, Discovery Channel, and, I think, History Channel. Effectively Stein sits smugly and mocks a cranky teacher, who is daring to teach him. I guess this is all part of the rebel image for the film. It ends with the idea this movie is potent as he has been sent to the principle. I guess PZ Myers mere presence must be dynamite seeing as he gets sent for just going to a movie.

But if you want to know about Expelled, be sure to check out Expelled Exposed. They can set you straight.

1 comment:

scripto said...

"So how did life begin? Stein asks, using his formidable intellect coupled with his endearing childlike innocence to ask an evolutionary biologist a chemistry question. I guess "don't know" is not an option. He might as well have asked why he has to wear those stupid short pants. I would expect no less from a Nixon speechwriter.