Monday, May 05, 2008

Ending the semester

Eh. I am about a third of the way through wrapping up classes. Can't wait...then I get a whole week before getting into the summer. But I should have added time to get back up to date on blogging...things.

But as I have nothing to say at just this moment, allow me to gripe. What is up with Televison WithOut Pity (TWOP) website? They have a nice new page. But, man, is it a drain on my computer. I open it up since the change and my computer creeps to a zombie-like shuffle. It looks nice, but I am being forced to plan when I really want to have to deal with the site now when I just want a few minutes of good snark. Bad move, as I am less inclined to go now. Plus they have made it harder to get to the genre forums, if I want to check out my scifi shows or other shows I want to talk or lurk about.

Pretty. But not as user friendly. At least, that is my opinion.

And now back to other issues...

No comments: