Sunday, September 20, 2015

Creeping Up On Halloween With Pumpkin Spice Oreos

Halloween and it's treats. So sweet. Sure Christmas has it's treats. But all that giving...Halloween is about the taking. And taken sweets...

Sweets of the Halloween ilk are numerous these days, and it does seem Oreo is eager these days to experiment. Caramel Apple. Pumpkin Spice. Sigh. It sounds so good. But so much of Oreos is sugar and fat. That is just not suitable for my long term viability.

Still...I happened to see some pumpkin spice ones in a small...ish package. And I did buy it.


REMEMBER, THE PUMPKIN SPICE IS LIFE.




Taste wise. Yeah, it taste like pumpkin spice. If you like the taste of pumpkin spice (like me), and sugar and fat, you might enjoy this. Granted there is a lot of pumpkin spice out there, so you have alternatives to this.

Also, I noticed that the filling seems kind of messy and loose. So a portion is left on package. I refrigerated some to see how it affected it. It is a little more solid. I wonder if their is a problem in the recipe, or in how the packages were stored.

I would like to also try the Caramel Apple ones, but only is I find a small...ish enough package.


No comments: